What is Zumbini?
Zumbini is the ultimate bonding experience for parents and toddlers. This is a research-based early childhood education program for children ages 0-4. The 45-minute class allows for parents and children to bond and learn through music, movement, rhythm, and dance.
- It decreases infant mortality and assists with postpartum depression.
- Babies develop in many different areas using music and movement.
- Starts October 26 (every Mondays) and is available from 10:30-11:30 or 6:30-7:30 pm. Classes end November 30.
- It elevates moods.
- There is a low student/teacher ratio.
- Only 6 students per session (totaling 12).
- The cost $75 nonrefundable.
- The cost covers the entire 6 weeks of Zumbini class.
- You also receive a Zumbini book, music, and a plush toy doll.
Betsy Edmonds, BSN, RN
Licensed Zumbini Instructor